Eye Care Services near Greendale
Eye Doctors Dedicated to Quality Care
The optometrists and opticians at Grange Vision understand the importance of having clear eyesight. Living with imperfect vision makes even the most routine daily tasks frustrating.
The professionals at our Milwaukee vision center have years of experience improving the eyesight of clients from all over Southeastern Wisconsin
We have years of experience improving the eyesight of clients from all over Southeastern Wisconsin.
Some of our eye health services include:
- Foreign object removal
- Contact lenses care
- LASIK pre- and post-op care
- Children's eye exams
- Astigmatism testing & treatment
- Glaucoma testing
Prescription and Non-prescription Eyeglasses
Whether you require glasses to see clearly, or need glasses to complete your look, we have tons of designer frames to choose from.
Once you've decided on your frame style, you’ll have to decide on a lens. The type of lens you get depends on a number of factors including whether or not you need a prescription, age, activities you’re involved in and personal preference.
Just a few types of prescription lenses we provide include:
- High-index plastic – ideal for those requiring very strong prescriptions
- Transition – exposure to sunlight gives the lens a tint, so you don’t need to worry about bringing sunglasses with you
- Polycarbonate – Resist breaking from high impact. They are ideal for adults involved in sports or children
- Multifocal – for those needing correction for near-sightedness and far-sightedness
Contact Lenses Available for Pick-Up or Delivery
If you prefer contacts, Grange Vision has the perfect solution for you. We offer free and fast contact lens delivery directly to your Greendale home from our extensive inventory. The type of lenses you order depend on your visual requirements, how long you wear them and why you want to wear them.
Whether you’re considering contacts for the first time or have been wearing them for years, the professionals at our Greendale eye care clinic can help you determine the best type of lens for your eyes.
Driving Directions from Greendale to Grange Vision in Milwaukee
Greendale, WI – Start
- Head north on Broad St
- Turn right onto Northway
- Turn right onto W Grange Ave and then turn left onto S 27th St
- Grange Vision will be on your right-hand side
Grange Vision, Milwaukee, WI - End
Grange Vision Habla Español
Grange Vision tiene oculistas y optometristas que hablan español y pueden ayudarle a usted y su familia con cualquier necesidad de cuidado de los ojos. Queremos asegurar que todos tengan acceso a una salud visual perfecta. Comuníquese con nosotros en línea o llame hoy para fijar una cita.