Protect Your Eyes with Sunglasses from Grange Vision
Prescription and Nonprescription Sunglasses
Grange Vision has sunglasses for any lifestyle. Whether you require a prescription or not, our sunglasses are perfect for everyday use to outdoor activities.
There are a few options to consider when deciding on the right pair of sunglasses to buy including:
- Durability: If you’re planning on doing rigorous activities while wearing sunglasses, it is important they hold up.
- UV Protection: Extended exposure to sunrays increases the risk of developing cancer or cataracts. If a pair of glasses does not say it blocks 100% of UV rays, you are not completely protected no matter how dark the lens may seem.
- Polarized Lenses: Reduced glare is not always necessary. Polarized lenses do not offer complete UV protection, but do reduce eye stress by limiting the amount of light reaching your eyes.
- Color: It comes down to personal preference and style.
- Frames: Plastic, shatterproof or some other material all have certain advantages.
A lot of options can overcomplicate buying sunglasses, but the Milwaukee opticians at Grange Vision can suggest which pair is best for you.
Sunglasses Brands for Men, Women and Children
We keep as many styles of sunglasses as our inventory allows so you can find exactly what you want. Some of those brands include:
- Ray Ban
- Maui Jim
- Tom Ford
Call us today to answer any questions about sunglasses and talk with one of our sunglass experts.
Grange Vision always strongly suggests a pair of prescription sunglasses if you require eyeglasses. Non-prescription sunglasses can have their benefits, but do not give the best vision when you are outside or driving.