Eye Doctors in Waukesha County
Routine Eye Exams to Post-Op Surgical Care
Grange Vision’s Waukesha eye care services are personalized to your needs. Our optometrists provide routine eye exams for kids and adults, testing for glaucoma, post-op care after LASIK or cataract surgeries, and foreign object removal.
Standard Eye Examinations for Children and Adults
Adults should have an eye exam from Grange Vision on an annual basis to check for a change in vision or more serious eye diseases. Eye exams become increasingly important as one grows older. Adults over 60 years old should have frequent examinations to check for eye diseases like glaucoma or cataracts.
Visual learning is crucial for a growing mind. If a child’s eye problems go undiagnosed, they can be distracted and have a hard time keeping up in class.
A parent should schedule an eye exam based on the AOA’s recommendations:
- Birth to 24 months: eye exam at 6 months
- 2 to 5 years: eye exam at age 3
- 6 to 18: every two years
Once the exam is over, we will help pick out a pair of glasses for you or your child. We have hundreds of frames to choose from that will suit any type of lifestyle.
Contact Lens Exams and Ordering
Grange Vision has a wide variety of contact lenses available including, but not limited to:
- Hard and soft
- Extended wear
The great selection of contact lenses can be overwhelming if you don’t know what you’re looking for. We will help you determine the best one depending on your visual impairments and personal preference.
Driving Directions from Waukesha to Grange Vision
Waukesha, WI – Start
- Head west on W Main St toward W Broadway
- Take a right at the 1st cross street onto W Broadway. Turn right onto E St Paul Ave.
- Continue on E St Paul Ave – it will turn into E North St/Redford Blvd
- Turn right to merge onto I-94 E
- Take exit 305A to merge onto I-41/I-894 E
- Take exit 9 and merge onto WI-241 S/S 27th St
- Make a U-turn at W Clayton Crest Ave. Grange Vision will be on the right-hand side.
Grange Vision, Milwaukee, WI - End