Greendale Eye Care Services
Eye Doctors Dedicated to Quality Care
The optometrists and opticians at Grange Vision understand the importance of having clear eyesight. Living with imperfect vision makes even the most routine day-to-day tasks frustrating.
We have years of experience improving the eyesight of clients from all over Southeastern Wisconsin. Eye care services from Grange Vision include, but are not limited to:
- Standard eye examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of ocular diseases or injuries
- Contact examinations and re-ordering
Prescription and Non-prescription Eyeglasses
Whether you require glasses to see clearly, or need glasses to complete your look, we have tons of designer frames to choose from.
Once you have decided on your frame style, you’ll have to decide on a lens. The type of lens you get depends on a number of factors including whether or not you need a prescription, age, activities you’re involved in, and personal preference.
Just a few of our lens types include:
- High-index plastic – ideal for those requiring very strong prescriptions
- Transition – exposure to sunlight gives the lens a tint, so you don’t need to worry about bringing sunglasses with you
- Polycarbonate – Resist breaking from high impact. They are ideal for adults involved in sports or children
- Multifocal – for those needing correction for near-sightedness and far-sightedness
Grange Vision also has a great selection of non-prescription and prescription sunglasses available. Stop by our clinic and our opticians will help you pick the best frames for your face!
Driving Directions from Greendale to Grange Vision
Greendale, WI – Start
- Head north on Broad St
- Turn right onto Northway
- Turn right onto W Grange Ave and then turn left onto S 27th St
- Grange Vision will be on your right-hand side
Grange Vision, Milwaukee, WI - End